Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yusha Here
Hello, Everyone, I am a new member of the board and my name is
[Image: Yusha.jpg]
I have joined this community a few hours ago and now glad to be an active member here. I love fishing as it is a great activity and hope will learn about it from this board more in details. Anyways, Do anyone welcome me here?
[Image: 8ad62950-4199-4b30-9bfa-1451a851da70.gif]
Yusha, Good to see you here as a new member in this community. Well, would like to introduce myself to you. I am also a new member in this community. Just yesterday was joined this community and now reading your welcome post but hopefully, we both will spend here nice time as expected. Anyway, buddy, tell me something more about yourself. I mean what is your hobby? and others.
Hello, Mr.Paang, I am feeling really happy to see that you liked to say me welcome on the board. I am glad to see your post. As you are also a newbie here then I am going to say you welcome here and full of hope that we both are going to spend a fantastic time here. If you ask about my hobbies then here are those,
Traveling
Skating
Snorkeling
Gardening
Camping
Photography,

I will have fun with yellowstone national park tour package
Yusha, It is my pleasure that you have told me your hobbies. I am quite happy and would like to say i am also a fun freak and have lots of hobbies but these are major which names you have mentioned here. Traveling is my most greatest hobby and i love to enjoy it around the somewhere pretty place. Well, would you tell me buddy, how many places you have visited by enjoying traveling?
Hi, Yusha! Nice to meet with you here in this nice way. Like other member, I also must say welcome to you here. I am sure you will make active member of this community ad connect with us. Anyhow, what you like to do in your spare time?
Cooper, I hope she will tell you those activities which she likes to do in her spare time. Well, here must wanna tell you being a fun freak would like to these are activities in my spare time.
Traveling.
Boating.
Fishing.
Swimming.
Gardening.
Books reading.
what about you?